Maintenance Planner - Heavy Equipment
- Preparing plan schedule for repair & maintenance
- Responsible for planning, preparation and procurement of man power, parts required for each activity, including engine overhaul activities
- Take an active role in doing spare parts review following cataloging with MTC team and spare parts warehouse
- Take an active role in the preparation and budget planning for all activities in the Department of Maintenance including overhaul planning.
- Coordinate with the mechanical maintenance department in completion of the work orders (repair), and prepare the improvement plan based on the priority scale
- Compile and document the repair machine reports with details of their financing
- Coordinate with the Maintenance section to analyze the work processes that have been done, as well as preparing work plan and further improvement Schedule.
- Education : At least a Bachelor's Degree of Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 10 Year experience as Maintenance Planner
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (mainly: Project Management and MS Project Software)
- Having Report & analysis skill related to budgeting and maintenance heavy equipment
- Having a good Communication skill
- Having leadership skill
Send CV to : email@example.com