Maintenance Planner - Heavy Equipment
- Preparing plan schedule for repair & maintenance
- Responsible for planning, preparation and procurement of man power, parts required for each activity, including engine overhaul activities
- Take an active role in doing spare parts review following cataloging with MTC team and spare parts warehouse
- Take an active role in the preparation and budget planning for all activities in the Department of Maintenance including overhaul planning.
- Coordinate with the mechanical maintenance department in completion of the work orders (repair), and prepare the improvement plan based on the priority scale
- Compile and document the repair machine reports with details of their financing
- Coordinate with the Maintenance section to analyze the work processes that have been done, as well as preparing work plan and further improvement Schedule.
- Managing the financial administration of the company
- Arranging and preparing the company's financial report
- Preparing and making taxation report
- Arranging and making daily External budget periodically ( Monthly or yearly)
- Preparing and creating corporate revenue budget periodically (monthly or yearly)
- Developing and preparing letters related to banking and financial capability of the company